Wacù® | Safety instructions
Read all instructions and cautionary markings in this page
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND CAUTIONARY MARKINGS IN THIS MANUAL AND ON THE APPLIANCE
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
WARNINGThese warnings apply to the appliance, and also where applicable, to all tools, accessories, chargers or mains adaptors.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY:
1. This Vacuum Group Sas appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or reasoning capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, only if they have been given supervision or instruction by a responsible person concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
2. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
3. Use only as described in this Manual. Do not carry out any maintenance: other than that shown in this manual, or advised by the Vacuum Group Sas Helpline.
4. Do not use on wet surfaces.
5. Do not handle any part of the plug or appliance with wet hands.
6. Do not use with a damaged plug. If the supply cable is damaged it must be replaced.
7. If the appliance is not working as it should, has received a sharp blow, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, do not use and contact the Vacuum Group Sas Helpline.
8. Contact the Vacuum Group Sas when service or repair is required. Do not disassemble the appliance as incorrect reassembly may result in an electric shock or fire.
9. Do not unplug by pulling on the cable. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cable.
10. Do not use to pick up water.
11. Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as petrol, or use in areas where they or their vapours may be present.
12. Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
13. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of the body away from openings. Do not point at your eyes or ears or put them in your mouth.
14. Do not put any object into openings. If the opening is blocked keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow.
15. Use only Wacù® recommended accessories.
16. Do not use without the adaptor.
17. Unplug the power supply when not in use for extended periods.
18. Do not use this appliance in a bathroom or within 3 metres (10 feet) of a pool. Do not use on wet surfaces and do not expose to moisture, rain or snow.
19. Do not incinerate this appliance even if it is severely damaged.
20. Always turn ‘OFF’ the appliance before connecting or disconnecting the plug.
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS THIS WACÙ® APPLIANCE IS INTENDED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY